Q. How do we order online?
– You can place your order through the website or mobile website version. Please click on the shop button on the website. There you would be able to see all the product details and you can then add them to your cart.
Q. Do your products contain any chemicals or preservatives?
– Our products are made using 100% natural ingredients. We do not use any chemicals or preservatives to preserve our products. The freezing technology adopted by us helps us to preserve our products without any use of preservatives or chemicals.
Q. Are all your products vegetarian?
– Yes. We are a 100% vegetarian company and all our products are 100% vegetarian.
Q. Do you also manufacture non vegetarian products?
– No, we make only vegetarian delicacies.
Q. Do we need to register or make an account?
-No it is not necessary to create an account, you can checkout as a guest as well. But if you do create an account, you can login and do a quick checkout the next time you order.
Q. I can’t login to my account/forgot password?
-Try the ‘Forgot Password’ option in the login option. If you're still unable to login, please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your registered email ID and phone number. You can also reach us through our WhatsApp chat button on our website.
Q. How do I change my address?
-Login to your account, go to account details and edit your address.
Q. Can I deliver to some other address?
-Yes, you can get your order delivered to another address. While checking out, you can fill in your address as the billing address and the one where you want to get it delivered as the shipping address.
Q. Where do you deliver?
– We are currently delivering across Delhi, Gurgaon, Noida & Faridabad.
Q. What is the expected delivery time?
– We deliver all our orders in 1 to 3 working days. Noida orders are delivered within 2 to 5 working days. Our executives would get in touch with you to confirm the exact delivery date after the order has been placed and shall also inform you once the products have been dispatched.
Q. How do you deliver?
– All orders are packed by our team in insulated boxes to ensure that the temperature of the products is maintained. We use our own personal riders to complete all deliveries.
Q. How do you ensure contactless delivery?
– All Handi packets are packed by machines in a transparent packet. The Handi product packets aren't touched by anyone and are thus completely contactless.
Q. Is payment through cash on delivery accepted?
– To ensure contactless deliveries, we are currently not accepting cash on delivery. We are accepting payments through all major debit and credit cards, mobile wallets and net banking.
Q. Is there a minimum order value for delivery?
– We are currently delivering all orders above INR 400 and there is free delivery for orders above the value of INR 800.
Q. What is the return, refund and cancellation policy?
– Being a food product, orders once placed cannot be cancelled, returned or refunded
Q. Are there any additional taxes over and above the prices mentioned on the website?
– All prices mentioned on our website are inclusive of all government taxes. No additional tax would be charged over and above the prices mentioned
Q. Are your products available in retail stores?
– Yes, our products are available in leading retail outlets such as Le Marche, Needs Supermarket, Krishna Super Marche, Yess, Spencer, Spar, Honeymoneytop among others. Please click on store locator tab to find the stores nearest to you
Q. I have quality concerns, what do I do?
-From sourcing of ingredients to delivering the items safely, we take stringent care at every step to make sure that there are no quality concerns. However, if you still feel that there’s a lapse, you can reach out to us at email@example.com or use our WhatsApp Chat on our website or message us on our social media handles.
Q. I have received an incomplete order/an item from the order is missing.
-We apologise for the inconvenience caused. Please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or WhatsApp us using the chat button on the website. We will resolve the issue at the earliest.