- 500 g potatoes with skin
- 5 g crushed black pepper
- 2 g white pepper powder
- 15 g salt
- 75 g grated cheddar cheese
- 75 g grated processed cheese
- 15 g chopped parsley
- 30 g mint mayonnaise
- 180 g Handi Hara Bara Kebab
- Wash the potatoes thoroughly. Lay the potatoes broad side down & cut 1 cm from the top. Scoop out, season with salt, pepper & roast in preheated oven (180 °C) for 40 minutes. Keep aside.
- Crumble the Hara Bara Kebab pieces, add salt, black pepper crushed, oregano, chilli flakes, parsley and mix with grated cheese.
- Divide the above mixture in 4 parts and stuff it in the roasted potatoes.
- Place in an ovenproof dish and bake at 160°C for another 15 minutes or until done.
- Remove from oven and serve hot with mint mayonnaise.