Ingredients For Chilla:
- 450 g besan
- 90 g finely chopped onion
- 90 g finely chopped tomato
- g finely chopped coriander leaves
- 10 g finely chopped green chillies
- 10 g finely chopped ginger
- 3 g turmeric powder
- 5 g ajwain
- 10 g salt
- 350 g water
- 200 g refined oil
- 5 g red chilli powder
Ingredients For Stuffing:
- 480 g Handi Palak Corn Tikki
- 200 g iceberg lettuce
- 300 g curd
- 10 g salt
- 3 g finely chopped green chillies
- 10 g chopped coriander leaves
- 60 g mint mayonnaise
- 60 g ketchup
Instructions for Hung Curd:
- Hang the curd in a muslin cloth to take out the excess whey for about 30 minutes. Remove in a bowl, add green chillies, salt and coriander. Mix well and keep refrigerated.
Instructions for Chilla:
- Air fry or Deep fry the Palak Corn Tikkis. Cut them in half and keep aside.
- In a mixing bowl, add all the ingredients other than water and oil.
- Add water and whisk the mixture to a smooth batter to pouring consistency.
- Heat a skillet over medium flame and oil it. Spread a ladle full of batter and pour on the pan.
- Spread the batter to form a 6-inch circle. Drizzle some oil on the sides and let one side cook till golden brown.
- Flip the chilla on the other side and cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Remove from the pan and keep aside.
Instructions to assemble:
- In a plate, lay the chilla open and apply a layer of iceberg lettuce leaves. Place the halved Palak Corn Tikki on one side of the chilla and apply hung curd on the patty.
- Fold the other half of the chilla to form a half moon shape. Repeat the assembly till all chillas are arranged.
- Serve with tomato ketchup and mint mayonnaise.