- For Samosa Dough
- 400 gm Whole Wheat Flour
- 5 gm Salt- 3 gmAjwain Seeds
- 100 ml Water
- 60 gm Ghee/Refined Oil
For Manchurian Filling
- 300 gmHandi Frozen Manchurian Balls
- 15 gm Chopped Spring Onion
- 30 gm Chopped Onion
- 25 gm Chopped Ginger
- 2 gm Red Chilli Paste
- 2 gm Chopped Green Chilli
- 5 ml Vinegar
- 25 gm Corn flour
- 50 ml Water
- 15 gm Chopped Coriander
- 5 gm Salt
- 2 gm White Pepper Powder
- 100 ml Refined Oil
- Airfry or deep fry the Handi Manchurian Balls.
- Heat oil in wok over med-high heat and saute onion, ginger, green chili and garlic together. Stir fry on high heat for 30 seconds.
- Add soy sauce, red chilli paste, vinegar, water and stir fry for another minute. Add salt and pepper.
- Add the fried manchurian balls and mix. Add corn flour slurry and mix. Add spring onion & coriander & toss. Remove to a plate and let it cool down to room temperature. Divide the filling in 10 equal parts.
- Combine all the ingredients for the dough in a large mixing bowl. Rub the ghee into the flour till you see coarse crumbs.
- Add little water at a time and knead to make a firm and yet smooth dough. Cover the dough and keep it aside to rest.
- Divide the samosa dough into 5 equal portions. Dust it in a little flour and roll to 6 inch round. Cut the rolled dough in half. Take one half and brush it with little water along the edges. Fold it like a cone and seal from one side.
- Place one part of the Manchurian filling into it tightly, filling only 3/4 of the cone. Brush with water along the edges and pinch the dough to seal and give the desired shape.
- Repeat till the dough is finished. Transfer the stuffed samosas to a refrigerator for 10-15 minutes.
- Heat oil in a kadhai on medium flame, and fry the samosas till golden brown.
- Serve hot with mint & coriander yogurt chutney and tomato ketchup